Friday 25 March 2011

Bagaimana Saya Boleh Menternak Lebag ... David


I met a pastor/beekeeper in Florida who impacted my life. Once he said something like this to me, "David, I've always earned my living from my bees. That-a-way I can preach whatever the LORD tells me to preach and if the people fire me, my bees will still pay the bills. So I don't have to let a church pay check influence what I preach." That resonated in my soul and so that became my desire too. To be like Paul, having a tent-ministry. So I hope that if you are a Christian you'll join me in prayer that I can one day reach that goal of being self-sufficient through our bee business while preaching the Gospel. To be honest, it's not easy. We've poured a lot of blood, sweat and tears into trying to established our bee business in the midst of Colony Colapse Disorder and a relentless recession. But the LORD is faithful! He will do it for us. Amen!

Thanks for allowing me to share a brief testimony about who we are and why we have a compassion for people and a passion for Christ.
http://www.honeybeesonline.com/testimony.html

No comments:

Post a Comment